At Clairion, when we train you, we are actually building and refining the inherent potentials in you. Clairion will harness and ensure that you not only get taught but also become a professional yourself. You understand in total every course you enrolled with us. So at the end of your program you are sure to stand on your own because you now have been empowered with all there is to become a professional in any chosen field of yours.
The importance of being trained by professionals like us, the gains are enormous, which are:
- You cut costs when you do this job yourself.
- You have the satisfaction of doing your job yourself because you will do a thorough work.
- It is a required skill in this present business world.
- You become a professional yourself.
- It helps you to make better decision on best practices around a project.
- Being trained enhances productivity because you will understand steps to save time, increase profitable task and an overall profit.
Clairion has the right blend of professionals with experience and knowledge to give you real life examples and experiences to prove how effective and how proficient these trainings can make you an excellent professional to face the teeming business entrepreneurs out there and succeed above others with just the raw talent.
We are an accredited training organization for “Council for Six Sigma Certification” for Yellow Belt, Green Belt and Black Belt Training Programs.We provide comprehensive knowledge, both conceptual and application and that’s why our courses include education, assessments and applied project work for Green & Black Belt levels.
We offer training on various Quality, Six Sigma & Project Management Concepts mentioned below.
Our scheduled training programs:
We also conduct customized training programs on request and requirements of our customers on the below concepts:
- Quality Awareness & Orientation
- Kaizen and Continual improvement
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Introduction to LEAN
- LEAN methodology – Practitioner
- LEAN methodology – Advanced
- Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Visual Management
- Systematic problem solving
- VSM – Value Stream Mapping
- Voice of Customer (VOC)
- Voice of Process (VOP)
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Mistake Proofing
- Cost of Quality
- Seven QC Tools
- Introduction to Business Statistics
- Statistical Quality Control
- Managing Business Processes
- Bench marking
- Practical Problem Solving
- Daily Work Management
- Team Building
For more information, please do write to us at email@example.com or reach us at (+91) 888 558 2727