CAPM® – Certified Associate in Project Management
PMI’s Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) is a valuable entry-level certification for project practitioners. Designed for those with little or no project experience, the CAPM® demonstrates your understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management.
Whether you’re a student, new to project management, changing careers, or already serving as a subject matter expert on project teams, the CAPM® can get your career on the right path or take it to the next level.
- Globally recognized and most respected Project Management Certification
- Establish your competency and legitimacy in Project Management
- Increase you visibility and become recognized within your organization and peer circle
- Make use of the best practices in Project Management and increase the success rate of your Projects
Certified Project Managers earn 20% more salary than Project Managers not having Certification (Globally conducted survey with independent audits and hosted on PMI website)
Who should apply?
If you’d like to manage larger projects and gain more responsibility or add project management skills into your current role, then the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) is right for you.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 1,500 hours of project experience
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam